Baby seahorses

  • Thread starter Thread starter TitusStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey yall so my baby seahorses have been born for 7 days now. Although today I looked into the filter pump and saw all these white little tangling things. You can not really see them.un the video but i tried. Just curious if im trippin out or it could be like 6-10 babies that got sucked in
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1763.MOV
    53.1 MB
I can’t see the video. But can say at 7 days my fry are in a tank without any filtration and only water changes to keep water quality in check.
 
I can’t see the video. But can say at 7 days my fry are in a tank without any filtration and only water changes to keep water quality in check.
You can not really tell because of the honey comb glass tank but it just looks like a bunch of white thorns!

2CF73C97-CC28-4DA8-930F-5F63281864F9.jpeg 6EF1B10C-5BE3-4E85-A128-9F84532B9E40.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new