Baby snails? ID please!

AwRuh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Warren
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I just finished my weekly reef roid feeding and noticed my sand bed moving. Upon closer inspection I noticed all these tan little snails with their trunks up looking for any globs of food resting on the sand. I’m not too worried about any hitchhikers in my tank as I’ve already found a few. Just wanting to get a positive ID. Thanks!

5C92484A-7AF3-4CE9-8632-7EA9B0BD5760.jpeg 6293B431-FC85-4D38-9DCD-D050C493282C.jpeg
 
Nassarius sp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new