• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Baby Yoda Frag plug

Dwarrior1000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone be interested in Baby Yoda Frag plug holders? I am thinking about 3D printing some. Can also make some custom items not just frag plugs.
 
I think he means frag plugs in the shape of baby yoda?
 
I think he means frag plugs in the shape of baby yoda?
Yeah you are correct, a holder to hold one frag plug in the shape of baby yoda. Just trying to get a feel of people would be interested in it. I am thinking a baby yoda to hold a frag plug in the top of his head
 
Not sure I understand fully, like this? If it is, I’m for sure gonna be a customer!
188003C1-4318-43BA-BD04-472B61BB3AA4.jpeg
 
Just be careful of any disney copyrights. I hear they are one company you don't want to mess with.
That is a good point. I did not think about that. Not sure that's a road I want to go down.
 
Anyone know how to delete the thread?
 
Anyone know how to delete the thread?
If you’re no longer interested, just don’t respond and the thread will naturally die :) it was a very neat idea though and I really doubt a gigantic company like Disney will ever care about an individual selling a small amount of a very specialized item like the frag plug holder you’re describing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new