Back again for the 1st time

hoodsta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a newbie but I have been out of the hobby for 6 years and I see so much has changed. I used to have a 120 gallon long reef tank but due to divorce all of my things were sold and or given away. So I’m back into the hobby with a reefer 250 and I’m getting my reef legs back and just as much as I have forgotten it is coming back. I currently am running a hydro seltz 750 for my return, an Octo essence 130 skimmer, 2 aqua illumination Nero 3’s and 16 HD leds. My live stock is 2 true percs, 5 full head Duncan’s with 3 buds coming in, a assorted zoo and paly rock which I will further propagate into a rock for plays and a separate one for zoos, I nice healthy rock of GSP, waving hands, and orange tip grove polyps, a hammer, 4 Kenya’s, a bubble tip and rock anemone, 2 feather dusters, a riccordia and a Yuma, 2 electric damsels, 2 peppermints, 2 cleaner, and the typical CUC in quantities of 10 each of the red and blue legs hermits, nessarius, nerite snails, two turbos and a conch and 1 emerald. I currently purchased a bio pellet reactor and within the week I will purchase my auto doser and start dosing, alk, mag, calcium, and who knows what else for the 4th doser lol anyways that’s my rig as of now. I just wanted to say hello to the community and I look forward to posting my progress and giving and receiving advice from all of you.

A7A7232C-4F02-42E4-8EE9-E7FFDEF64585.jpeg DF93AEF4-1A48-4232-A9A3-909E1BB9B29E.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a newbie but I have been out of the hobby for 6 years and I see so much has changed. I used to have a 120 gallon long reef tank but due to divorce all of my things were sold and or given away. So I’m back into the hobby with a reefer 250 and I’m getting my reef legs back and just as much as I have forgotten it is coming back. I currently am running a hydro seltz 750 for my return, an Octo essence 130 skimmer, 2 aqua illumination Nero 3’s and 16 HD leds. My live stock is 2 true percs, 5 full head Duncan’s with 3 buds coming in, a assorted zoo and paly rock which I will further propagate into a rock for plays and a separate one for zoos, I nice healthy rock of GSP, waving hands, and orange tip grove polyps, a hammer, 4 Kenya’s, a bubble tip and rock anemone, 2 feather dusters, a riccordia and a Yuma, 2 electric damsels, 2 peppermints, 2 cleaner, and the typical CUC in quantities of 10 each of the red and blue legs hermits, nessarius, nerite snails, two turbos and a conch and 1 emerald. I currently purchased a bio pellet reactor and within the week I will purchase my auto doser and start dosing, alk, mag, calcium, and who knows what else for the 4th doser lol anyways that’s my rig as of now. I just wanted to say hello to the community and I look forward to posting my progress and giving and receiving advice from all of you.

A7A7232C-4F02-42E4-8EE9-E7FFDEF64585.jpeg DF93AEF4-1A48-4232-A9A3-909E1BB9B29E.jpeg
Welcome!

Your experience is showing! Looking forward to great things from you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back