Back again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

I've been out of the hobby for a few years (last tank was in 2014) but I kept reef tanks for 12+ years.
Got a lot to catch up and I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 with 2 months.

It's great to be back! :D
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome A Powers.gif

Welcome back to the salty side of life! Congrats on the new build.
 
Hi everybody,

I've been out of the hobby for a few years (last tank was in 2014) but I kept reef tanks for 12+ years.
Got a lot to catch up and I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 with 2 months.

It's great to be back! :D
Welcome back. I'm in a similar boat, and I've found that a lot has changed!!! For the better of course.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new