Back at it

pianoartist

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been slowly getting back at reefing again. When I was in college I had a 450 gallon fish only but now Ive got my little 10 gallon innovative marine and just purchased a well established 425xl. I have it now setup with apex and am learning all kinds of new things. With apex it feels a little like I need a masters in coding to understand it but am slowly picking up on it.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new