Back at it

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Welcome to R2R!
Johnny Depp Salute GIF
 
I’ve been slowly getting back at reefing again. When I was in college I had a 450 gallon fish only but now Ive got my little 10 gallon innovative marine and just purchased a well established 425xl. I have it now setup with apex and am learning all kinds of new things. With apex it feels a little like I need a masters in coding to understand it but am slowly picking up on it.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Hello & welcome back!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new