Back in it

Anthony Page

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
77
Location
San Antonio, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Long time lurker here. Always gone straight to old posts on reef2reef for solutions but finally posting something.

My name’s Anthony. I’m 20yo from Texas and I just recently got my second reef tank up and running. I took my first tank down in 2019 before I left for college but now that I’m back home with the parents for COVID, i figured why not start one up again!

My first tank was pretty janky but worked. I had a 20 gallon tall with a custom made 10 gallon sump. I dont have many pictures from it other than this gorgeous torch that I wish I’d kept.
F9231654-1517-425C-82AD-31D4EE2D0CEE.jpeg

My new tank is a 38 gallon cube. Started it in late october of 2020 and it’s starting to come together. As of right now, I have

fish:
Bicolor Blenny
Diamond Goby (yes he jumps)
percula clown pair

coral:
Cornbred flaming phoenix monti
Green slimer acro
Green ricordia
Some trumpets
Everlasting gobstoppers
Some unidentified orange zoas


As well as some other random stuff
52BD3D2B-95A4-4ED8-90B9-7A5395706F4A.jpeg


I have to get some stuff worked out (hence the cyano) but it’s coming along a lot better than I thought it would at this point

To everyone on reef2reef, thanks for your advice and experience. I look forward to growing this tank out and sharing that with y’all.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new