Back in the Saddle

Welcome back to the hobby! Welcome come to R2R!
1590153227168.jpeg
 
Hi everyone,
Planning a new build after being away for more than twenty years. So much new tech it’s mind boggling; and not just in the equipment. Wish I’d had acces to resources like R2R back in the day. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Kevin
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hi everyone,
Planning a new build after being away for more than twenty years. So much new tech it’s mind boggling; and not just in the equipment. Wish I’d had acces to resources like R2R back in the day. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Kevin
welcome! I know how the jump back feels, information overload! I hope your second go around is a good one.
 
Welcome back to the hobby, Kevin! ;Joyful I can't believe all of the changes since I started 12 years ago...I can't imagine 20! You'll find some great improvements (for me, LED lighting), but some things that are relatively the same.
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new