Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1665678724421.jpg

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@carl125, start by making a new thread in one of the 'MEMBER'S AQUARIUM DISCUSSION' areas. Whichever one you feel is most appropriate for your setup. Once you have started the thread, copy the URL for your thread from your browser. Now go to your ACCOUNT and open the 'Account Details', near the bottom is a text entry for 'R2R Tank Thread Link', paste your URL into the field and soon you will get a 'Build Thread Contributor' badge in your ID panel.

Hope this helps.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all! Trying to figure out how to make the build thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks again

Below is the info and links they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back