Back into the hobby (Arlington TX)

htorresphotography

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
My name is Hector Torres and after 20+ years my grand son of 2 years has talked me into getting back in the hobby! After walking out of a Saltwater store and he sad face of disrepair I had no choice to go the next day and purchase a setup. So much has changed since I was last in the hobby. Completly AMAZING! Well we get our new setup tomorrow and the family is just super excited. I look forward to meeting you, Thank you and have a good night

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2169.GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ff2807

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
My name is Hector Torres and after 20+ years my grand son of 2 years has talked me into getting back in the hobby! After walking out of a Saltwater store and he sad face of disrepair I had no choice to go the next day and purchase a setup. So much has changed since I was last in the hobby. Completly AMAZING! Well we get our new setup tomorrow and the family is just super excited. I look forward to meeting you, Thank you and have a good night
OK that is the story you told your wife to get the tank....you can tell us the truth lol

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Hector, welcome to R2R!! :)

I agree, when I go back into the hobby I was amazed with all the changes.

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Everyone for the warm welcomes! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I was in your shoes last summer, got back into the hobby after almost 20years. Things have changed. lol This place is great. Can't tell you how much time I've spent on here, especially when I was starting out again. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Much better than any FB group. Plus they do a Secret Santa at christmas that's fun to participate in.

OP
OP
htorresphotography

htorresphotography

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in your shoes last summer, got back into the hobby after almost 20years. Things have changed. lol This place is great. Can't tell you how much time I've spent on here, especially when I was starting out again. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Much better than any FB group. Plus they do a Secret Santa at christmas that's fun to participate in.
I can see, I was surprised to how many responses I had received this morning. Already starting to enjoy this forum! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back