back into the hobby, so excited!

Shiva89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
44
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved to Colorado, and am back in the hobby. Set up a few frag tanks, and started growing out corals again. Look forward to hearing from everyone, and pics of their tanks!
 
Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1660507499508.jpg
 
I recently moved to Colorado, and am back in the hobby. Set up a few frag tanks, and started growing out corals again. Look forward to hearing from everyone, and pics of their tanks!

Welcome and welcome back to the hobby! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Colorado:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new