Back to Reefing after 6 years

Welcome to the Reef Joshua. Great tank, and Glad you are back in it. I went through the moving pains of not having a tank for a few years myself. It was amazing the technological advances that had been made in those brief years. Keep us posted on your progress.
 
Funny, I moved from NC to NH back in the 90s. I put all my live rock in a bucket with water and a battery air pump covered to make the trip. Drove a truck into a snowstorm.... Rock survived ;);) ;Woot;Woot
 
Welcome to the Reef Joshua. Great tank, and Glad you are back in it. I went through the moving pains of not having a tank for a few years myself. It was amazing the technological advances that had been made in those brief years. Keep us posted on your progress.

Adele, You ain't kidding. I remember when I was in the hobby years back and LED's were just starting to become a thing and controllers where starting to send text and emails. Now they both have come such a long way. I love it. I'm in this hobby for the techy part almost as much as the beauty. Thanks for the post.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new