Back!!

YanThailand

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!! After long time I am back in the hobby! I am reading, watching a lot try to update myself of all new technologies!!

Soon enough I will post about the project I have in mind
 
Hi all!! After long time I am back in the hobby! I am reading, watching a lot try to update myself of all new technologies!!

Soon enough I will post about the project I have in mind
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby!!!

#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! We're glad you're here!
 
Welcome back!

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new