Bacteria dosing advices?

omerseymen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, i am planning to change my weekly water change bacteria dosing method.
I started my tank with prodibio and have been using aquaforest bio s weekly but a lot of people told me that af bio s will not do well.
And i need some advices for that.
I am trying to choose between *Fauna Marin BactoBlend, BactoTherapy, BactoEnergy trilogy* and *Prodibio BioClean-Salt*
Which one do you suggest or any other suggestions?
 
Have you considered organic carbon dosing? Vodka, vinegar, nopox etc?

It is bacteria driven and many use it for nutrients management.

It will also be cheaper in the long run vs paying premium for “probiotic” salts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new