Bad Acro Crab

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
1,145
Location
Newtown, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I began my first dipping procedure for the Indonesian Acropora I received last week and I found this guy in the coral branches (he is not a good acro crab).
DSC_1036_1.JPG


DSC_1035_1.JPG

DSC_1037_1.JPG

DSC_1039_1.JPG

DSC_1040_1.JPG
 
I found one of those on an indo colony as well. I threw him in the over flow of my aio qt. Little guy eats mysis right out of my fingers now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new