Bad timing Mr or Mrs Urchin

  • Thread starter Thread starter seaplane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So glad mine are both female. They're not as messy when they spawn.
 
Three hours later and the foaming continues. I wonder if I could sell this secret ingredient to beer makers , lol.
IMG_20181014_155421058_HDR.jpg
 
Turn the skimmer off
 
Turn the skimmer off
I can't it's an AIO skimmer/filter. I just had to stuff the collection cup with paper towels and kept wringing them out until it died down. back to normal now, and I've never seen my water so clear.
 
I can't it's an AIO skimmer/filter. I just had to stuff the collection cup with paper towels and kept wringing them out until it died down. back to normal now, and I've never seen my water so clear.
Ohhh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new