Bagbos Dream Miracles Build - powered by Sfiligoi - Updated 2/8!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the video is from an HD camcorder and some is from my Canon Point and Shoot. I edit the video in Pinnacle Ultimate which works beautifully. It even has a "Upload to YouTube" function which is great. The video plays perfectly but when I upload to YouTube, it plays for 3-4 seconds and the screen freezes. The video itself is still playing but the picture freezes. Really wierd. I have not run into something like this before. Frustrating.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the video is from an HD camcorder and some is from my Canon Point and Shoot. I edit the video in Pinnacle Ultimate which works beautifully. It even has a "Upload to YouTube" function which is great. The video plays perfectly but when I upload to YouTube, it plays for 3-4 seconds and the screen freezes. The video itself is still playing but the picture freezes. Really wierd. I have not run into something like this before. Frustrating.
yeah, the freezing thing was happening to me earlier when I was trying to view one of your vids. hope you figure it out.

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good Craig! It's always nice to see a tank where the corals make the fish look small and not the other way around ;)

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good Craig! It's always nice to see a tank where the corals make the fish look small and not the other way around ;)

hahaha...thanks Madreef. I would love to put more fish in the tank and I'm sure I will a few more but for now I think it's a good balance. I LOVE the look of tanks with a bigger fish load but my tangs already bulldoze my acros from time to time....lol. Thanks for the comments! They are much appreciated!

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read this entire thread simply amazing great looking tank

Sent from my iPhone 4S
using Tapatalk

falconerr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on craig lets see some updates. I know your vacation again but you can take some pics with those high dollar web cams. Lol!! Hope all is well did you ever get your chiller straight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I will try to get some pics up soon. I have been busy with other things this summer and just havn't had a chance to update the thread. The tank is doing well and corals are growing quickly. Fish are doing well and the Sohal is ruling the tank! Lol

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Craig, beautiful build (finally read it from the start) and looking forward to more updates (especially of the tangs).

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I will try to get some pics up soon. I have been busy with other things this summer and just havn't had a chance to update the thread. The tank is doing well and corals are growing quickly. Fish are doing well and the Sohal is ruling the tank! Lol
it's been a month. you sure the camera is not collecting dust yet. LoL. just in case, you should take it out and possibly test it by taking some pics of the tank to make sure it's still in good condition. haha. j/k man... but I'm looking forward to seeing the new pics. :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back