Bagbos Dream Miracles Build - powered by Sfiligoi - Updated 2/8!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look great Craig. Glad to hear they are doing well for you.

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great Craig! That cyphastrea is wicked! The Potter's is an all time favorite of mine!..LOL.

Hey Andy. Thanks bud. Hope all is well on your end. I feel like I haven't seen you in 10 years man! I LOVE the Potter's - lots of personality!

They look great Craig. Glad to hear they are doing well for you.

Thanks. I trust that your Kuiteri is doing well also?

Great vid Craig! Glad to hear everything is going well. Looking forward to the next vid.

Thanks Dave. Always good to hear from you.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Thanks. I trust that your Kuiteri is doing well also?"

Unfortunately no, I Just lost her today. Immediately following quinine sulphate treatments she stopped eating and despite trying every food imaginable I couldn't get her to come back around. I'm not doing too well with fish lately.

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, so sorry to hear Brett. I know how much you loved that fish. That just stinks!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, sorry for the delay on this video. I had a LOT of trouble uploading it for some reason. The video quality is AWFUL. I had just cleaned the tank, the water was cloudy, and the only lights that were on were the Actinic T5's so it's completely washed out!

I saw the Labouti male and female flirting with each other, grabbed the camera, and didn't give any thought to settings at all - I just wanted to capture the behavior.

I have some video that is much better quality of the tank that I will post later but you can at least see the behavior that I'm referring to here. Let me know what you guys think about the wrasse behavior. It was very funny to watch! There is NO sound. I know I could have had fun with that but didn't get around to it : )

[video=youtube;nf1FJDWcWvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf1FJDWcWvs[/video]

Last edited:

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything looks amazing Craig. The tank is starting to fill in.

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep I would say he is in love:). My pair would do the same thing, very fun to watch

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Craig, your Potter's and Kuiteri look great and we are glad to hear they made it through QT. Very cool that you were able to catch the Labouti's mating behavior on video. Our Jordani's used to do the same every evening until the female decided to transition. Thanks for sharing the vids and your tank is looking great!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything looks amazing Craig. The tank is starting to fill in.

Thanks for the comments! I very much appreciate it.

Yep I would say he is in love:). My pair would do the same thing, very fun to watch

I think you are right...lol. He is quite attached to her.

Craig, your Potter's and Kuiteri look great and we are glad to hear they made it through QT. Very cool that you were able to catch the Labouti's mating behavior on video. Our Jordani's used to do the same every evening until the female decided to transition. Thanks for sharing the vids and your tank is looking great!

Thanks guys! I do hope the female will stay a female and not transition but I know I will be very lucky if that happens.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool Craig!! Thanks for sharing, I dont think I have ever seen a female Labout's. The tank is certainly starting to fill in!!

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My male flames had been doing this to my female flame for the past few days. She had been looking a bit off and it was like they were trying to see "whats up" with her, nudging her constantly. Unfortuantely I woke to find her passed on yesterday morning :-(

Tank looks great man!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool Craig!! Thanks for sharing, I dont think I have ever seen a female Labout's. The tank is certainly starting to fill in!!

Thank you! I got these as a pair - not to say that they are a mated pair by any stretch but they had been together for a while. It's hard to tell in my crappy video, but she has similar colorings to the male. Just not as pronounced - and she is about 1/4th the size of the male.

looking really good Craig. keep the vids coming. :)

Thanks Marvin. I've got some other video but having a difficult time uploading to YouTube for some reason. I'll work on it today.

The tank is looking amazing Craig! Really enjoyed the Labouti vid. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed it Dave. Thanks bud.

My male flames had been doing this to my female flame for the past few days. She had been looking a bit off and it was like they were trying to see "whats up" with her, nudging her constantly. Unfortuantely I woke to find her passed on yesterday morning :-(

Tank looks great man!

SO sorry to hear about the female flame. That's awful. I hope that mine were just doing some innocent flirting. Thanks for the comments on the tank. It means a lot.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 44 40.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%

Back