OP
OP
N

Nicksal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much for the Information about ball anemone. After hearing they eat snails I will probably get ride of them and considering that I counted about 8 or so of them already.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But those aren’t close to being invasive and ball anemones aren’t considered to be a prized anemone/mush. Just reporting what I’m dealing with and it’s not fun. Not the worst thing either.

They have never been invasive for me. I am not sure why they are for you. Maybe different kinds spread at different rates.

I wish I could find more of them... they would make for an interesting Pico display. Especially if a person could get different morphs/colors.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have never been invasive for me. I am not sure why they are for you. Maybe different kinds spread at different rates.

I wish I could find more of them... they would make for an interesting Pico display. Especially if a person could get different morphs/colors.
Mine are white balls under white and glow blue balls :eek:under da blues. I know I over feed a bit but hoping it’s not a long term deal.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ball anemones are actually mushroom coral given their name due to balls giving it the appearance of an anemone and desired by many due to their pretty colors

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back