BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

Official Entry:
20200820_073215.jpg
 
I like their ability to be turned in any direction will help with dead spots a lot
 
I just purchased a waterbox penninsula mini. I would put this pump in here. It isn't here yet, so I'll post the youtube video:

 
I like the pump for this smaller setup because the 360 degree rotation would allow me a lot more flexibility in the direction of the water flow.
 
Official Entry:

36DF5DE2-F291-4CAC-8A8E-F0C4C96F5DA0.jpeg
 
One of the coolest features to me is the ease of cleaning!
 
Bonus Entry: Followed on IG
 
Bonus Entry for being a R2R Supporting Member
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new