Entry - thank you.

Jake30man

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

WELCOME to the XStream SDC Giveaway from Sicce!!

This giveaway is brought to us by a company you should be very familiar with! Sicce has been making major waves in the aquarium industry for many years with their stellar line up of high quality aquarium pumps! If you're unfamiliar with their products, we encourage you to head over to the Sicce website and check out their amazing selection! This month they're giving away one of their flagship powerhead pumps, the Xstream SDC propeller pump! This wavemaker is fully controllable with customizable programs and modes from your mobile device or from the included controller. It's easily adjustable in your tank with 360° rotation, and incorporates a number of other features that make this a powerhead an excellent addition to your reefing equipment. ...but don't take my word for it! Check it out HERE!

Now! Check out the giveaway and get your entries in! It's FREE and EASY to enter! This amazing pump could be yours!

HOW TO ENTER

Official entry requirements:

After you've completed your official entry, here are a few bonus entry options:
  • Check out the XStream SDC propeller pump at their website and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this fully controllable circulation pump!
  • Follow Sicce US on Instagram: CLICK HERE
  • Like Sicce on Facebook
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

XStream_SDC_Triade_MOD_1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through Sept 27th, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on Sept 28th, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Sicceus19 for sponsoring this excellent giveaway!
IMG_2718.jpg

Official entry

Roid my reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

This giveaway is brought to us by a company you should be very familiar with! Sicce has been making major waves in the aquarium industry for many years with their stellar line up of high quality aquarium pumps! If you're unfamiliar with their products, we encourage you to head over to the Sicce website and check out their amazing selection! This month they're giving away one of their flagship powerhead pumps, the Xstream SDC propeller pump! This wavemaker is fully controllable with customizable programs and modes from your mobile device or from the included controller. It's easily adjustable in your tank with 360° rotation, and incorporates a number of other features that make this a powerhead an excellent addition to your reefing equipment. ...but don't take my word for it! Check it out HERE!

Now! Check out the giveaway and get your entries in! It's FREE and EASY to enter! This amazing pump could be yours!

HOW TO ENTER

• Check out the XStream SDC propeller pump at their website and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this fully controllable circulation pump!
  • Like Sicce on Facebook
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

Entries accepted through Sept 27th, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on Sept 28th, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

I’d put mine in a 72 gallon reef. Never had an expensive pump

37E1EF59-2ECB-44AE-8AAB-F8E91CAF9661.jpeg 603087D5-DE98-47E7-B75B-1D7F2E4B105E.jpeg

ReeferNoob87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

• Like Sicce on Facebook

THE PRIZE

20200831_191538.jpg

terraincognita

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd add this to the right side of my new JBJ 45.

Just starting out but it's going to be a mixed reef build!

Plan to stuff it so full it looks like it's gonna barf coral!

IMG_7955.JPEG

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could add some flow to the back.
Entering

36543DCB-F88B-41BB-9C02-783B0CEF55BF.jpeg

GradientHurdle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SICCE GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

• Like Sicce on Facebook

THE PRIZE

I feel that the multiple speed/pulse/wave controls offered provide the ability to fit all sizes of tanks and fulfill the needs to provide variable flow to match the ebb/flow of currents. Keeping those corals happy and the fish fit. I could sure use a new power head in that back right corner, however I do not have a face book account. Does that disqualify me?
IMG_0136.jpeg
IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg

Lance Fjeseth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love add another Sicce SDC wave pump to my elos tank. All Sicce pumps - return, skimmer, and wave. just getting it going - about 2 months old now.
Sept 6 2020 tank 2.jpg

Roadki11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out the website. Currently have 1 and the app make the controller easy to use from everywhere. Another would be perfect to sync them up together.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back