Bamboo Shark

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salman123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salman123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
121
Location
New Jersey, United Stated
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Salman. I am relatively new here and have a 75 gallon saltwater tank. I've always wanted a shark but have always been scared of the idea. Will a bamboo shark fit in my tank.Lots of sand, and inhabitants are 5 clowns (All ocellaris), 1 mimic Tang, 1 damsel, a bunch of inverts. Even if we can only keep it for a few months or years I am fine with that. Also, does anybody now where I could get a shark egg. I am located near absolutely fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new