Bamboo sharks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
116
Reaction score
100
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 females and a male getting ready to get moved over to my pool. All hatched from eggs and growing quickly. Thought I'd share a pic

IMG_20220816_233522090.jpg
 
2 females and a male getting ready to get moved over to my pool. All hatched from eggs and growing quickly. Thought I'd share a pic

IMG_20220816_233522090.jpg
Beauties!!! Hope they do well for you!!
 
Reduce speed on your powerheads while they're are babies/juveniles. They will swim along the walls of your tank and can get stuck to a high speed powerhead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new