Bandit Haven

@revhtree

OfficeTank100115_zpslr1rfgal.jpg


OfficeTank100115TopDown_zpssbpkpl6f.jpg

S W E E T J E S U S
 
That's a sweet tank you have there! Have you seen the tailless bandits yet? They are awesome
 
Thanks guys.
Have you seen the tailless bandits yet? They are awesome
I have, very cute little buggers. However as consumers we have to be careful purchasing tailless fishes. Unfortunately some collectors have noted the desire some find in tailless fish and purposely remove tails of fishes. Although to my knowledge this is not happening in Hawaii, rather SE Asian countries. It's generally pretty easy to tell if it happened naturally or not based on fin structure.
 
Beautiful bro and thanks for sharing!
 
Nice pair. Tailless?? That's absurd. Do you know where your pair came from?
 
@stunreefer

Sweet Jesus!

I will probably say this every time I look at your tank. :)
 
120' sounds shallow. One of mine came from 300'. They are getting deeper. Nice stuff. [emoji106]
I think he was pretty lucky to find this size at that depth, but this diver is a master fisher ;)

I know the tiny juvi's are considerably deeper for a while after they settle. What size did yours from 300' come in at?
 
I think he was pretty lucky to find this size at that depth, but this diver is a master fisher ;)

I know the tiny juvi's are considerably deeper for a while after they settle. What size did yours from 300' come in at?
Who is your diver? Mine was tiny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new