OP
tzabor10

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you just love life rock. I got so many creatures and corals out of my 3 loads, impressive how all those inverts,sponges,filterfeeders survive.
I got at least one mantis too, a few pistol shrimp. Lovely click concert when it's light out ea h night. R u keeping the mantis?
Absolutely keeping the Mantis(s). They are so much fun to watch. It’s like Batman lurking around the tank. Found 5 wild anemones as well. The tank needs so much right now. Trying to keep it alive.

IMG_8991.jpeg

OP
OP
tzabor10

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setup is complete. Still tweaking the flow and lights. 2 mantis shrimp on the loose. Found 5 wild anemone so far. Loads of wild coral. Tens of thousands of barnacles. There is even a wild clam.
Added 4 BT Anemone, purple peppermint anemone, one carpet, and 7 rock flower anemones. Bubblegum digi, purple stylo, strawberry shortcake acro, Scoly, raptor favia, green oolophyllia, pipe organ, and dragon soul gonistrea all added.
Thanks Low Tide Corals, @Bulk Reef Supply @WWC , @LiverockRocks , Jason Fox, @SBB Corals , Reefworks, Clammania, and Ranch Monsters for helping to make this happen.

IMG_0116.jpeg IMG_0115.jpeg IMG_0114.jpeg IMG_0111.jpeg IMG_0109.jpeg IMG_0110.jpeg IMG_0112.jpeg IMG_0113.jpeg

Last edited:

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back