Banggai fin issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter ttyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ttyy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1个月前得到了3个banggai,其中两个在我第一次得到它们时已经折断了鳍,现在它们都出现了这个问题,它会再长出来吗?我需要使用任何药物吗?他们正在吃孵化的丰年虾,其中一只最近开始吃颗粒。 谢谢。

1A7234EE-6043-4FAB-938C-B11009E088F7.jpeg
 
1个月前得到了3个banggai,其中两个在我第一次得到它们时已经折断了鳍,现在它们都出现了这个问题,它会再长出来吗?我需要使用任何药物吗?他们正在吃孵化的丰年虾,其中一只最近开始吃颗粒。 谢谢。

1A7234EE-6043-4FAB-938C-B11009E088F7.jpeg

Hello, your post wasn't in English, so I can't read what your wrote.

The fin on the Banggai, where it terminates in a nodule, is a pretty common reaction to fin damage. I've seen that quite often. As long as the fish are still eating well, and not breathing fast, I don't worry if I see that.

Jay
 
Translation
Got 3 banggai 1 month ago, two of them had broken fins when I first got them and now they all have this problem, will it grow back? Will I need to take any medications? They are eating hatched brine shrimp and one of them recently started eating pellets. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new