banned again!!!!!

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks, the other mods and I appreciate the cudos, but as you all know here at R2R we don't allow the bashing of other sites (regardless of the forum). Please refrain from using names so we don't have to shut the thread down. Thanks all and carry on.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry, we have our eyes on you buddy - bahahaha ;)

Please excuse Beelzebub. He's a rocket scientist at NASA here in Huntsville. Several years ago he was injured in an experiment that went bad. Sadly, he hasn't been the same since. He really means well, he just can't seem to realize that no one else gives a flip about his opinion. :spiderman:

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got banned from another forum for just asking who was going to a swap.Igot on there 3 weeks later and saw I was banned.I have been kicked out of Wally world when I was a kid but to get banned from a site for asking a question was just over the top for me.I contacted said mod and protested but no response.Go fiqure to chicken to even responed to an email.
H@rry thanks for all your support and prayers for us.It has been a difficult time for me but being out of town working so much has helped or has prolonged my grief.I just read my Dad's oppituary last weekend so I guess I am taking baby steps dealing with my loss.

Sorry for your loss, but please keep names of other sites out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woopsies..

sorry

Actually all your posts were good ;), I was just teasing you.

Please excuse Beelzebub. He's a rocket scientist at NASA here in Huntsville. Several years ago he was injured in an experiment that went bad. Sadly, he hasn't been the same since. He really means well, he just can't seem to realize that no one else gives a flip about his opinion. :spiderman:

LOL - based on that link, obviously some people care . . .

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Correction: I work for army avaition.

stan13ag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why does that certain moderator have such a problem with your methods? I found some other posts where he is dogging you

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why does that certain moderator have such a problem with your methods? I found some other posts where he is dogging you

I give up why?

Because he is normal. LOL

Biggest concern seems to be with my using untreated tap water. His idea is that chlorimine never dissipates.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess I'm a whoop whoop engineer not a rocket scientist. LOL

Now Bob; just remember that we all still love you. We understand that you have been through (and are still going through) some hard times. We want you to know that all of us here in NARC and R2R want to help you as much as possible. We want to try to speed up your recovery and rehabilitation. The people that have been involved with NARC since the early '00s appreciate all that you have done to inspire us. Many of us owe you a debt of gratitude for all the insight you have shared that has allowed up to have such successful reef tanks now. But Bob; sorry but you are not an engineer. An engineer drives a train; you don't know how to drive a train, sorry. Bob, just face the facts: you're a rocket scientist (and our favorite rocket scientist here at NARC). :sweet_kiss:

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now Bob; just remember that we all still love you. We understand that you have been through (and are still going through) some hard times. We want you to know that all of us here in NARC and R2R want to help you as much as possible. We want to try to speed up your recovery and rehabilitation. The people that have been involved with NARC since the early '00s appreciate all that you have done to inspire us. Many of us owe you a debt of gratitude for all the insight you have shared that has allowed up to have such successful reef tanks now. But Bob; sorry but you are not an engineer. An engineer drives a train; you don't know how to drive a train, sorry. Bob, just face the facts: you're a rocket scientist (and our favorite rocket scientist here at NARC). :sweet_kiss:

I drove an american flyer once. Does that count?

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you guys can make it to the swap in two weeks in nashville. It would be good to meet those of you that I have not yet. Incidentally, the entire MTRC club was booted from a forum.. talk about exciting times.

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you guys can make it to the swap in two weeks in nashville. It would be good to meet those of you that I have not yet. Incidentally, the entire MTRC club was booted from a forum.. talk about exciting times.

an entire club booted?

WOW you must have had wome really really big successful frag swaps.

OP
OP
B

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW today (28th) I should ba allowed to post.

Gee wonder if I should punish them by not posting?

wonder what my first post should be?

anyone have any information on the half life of chloramines?

:xd:

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
N-Chlorotaurine (taurine chloramine), formed by treating taurine with hypochlorous acid, was shown to decompose to sulphoacetaldehyde with a first-order rate constant of 9.9+/-0.5 x 10(-4).h-1 at 37 degrees C in 0.1 M phosphate buffer, pH 7.4

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wiki says
Chloramine, like
chlorine, can be removed by boiling. However the boiling time required to remove the chloramine is much longer than that of chlorine.
Chloramine can be removed from bathwater and birthing tubs by adding 1000 mg of vitamin C (as the ascorbic acid form) to a medium size bathtub (about 40 gallons of water).

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would anyone waste thier time on a forum like that? BTW, I hate forums that put ad's between the posts.

hahah thought the same thing...welcome to R2R....and dont put anymore crack on you cornflakes haha...that guy was a clown!

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wiki says
Chloramine, like
chlorine, can be removed by boiling. However the boiling time required to remove the chloramine is much longer than that of chlorine.
Chloramine can be removed from bathwater and birthing tubs by adding 1000 mg of vitamin C (as the ascorbic acid form) to a medium size bathtub (about 40 gallons of water).

Wow.... talk about informative I didn't know that about vitamin c.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back