OP
Breakthecycle2

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe. The diver or the wholesaler may have done it already and it may have developed a secondary infection. What type of conditions was his tank at the store? Was it just an empty tank so it had no choice but to be swimming in the open? Anthius in general are very finicky and sensitive. It's possible for an lfs to put a fish on display in an empty tank with surplus flow to keep it moving. If it was fresh out the bag who knows what it's been through.

It's a friend of mine, but he said they had come in the day before. Yes, they were just in a cube.

buckroe07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe try stress relief additives like Seachem's Prime and stress guard or Dr Tim's first defense?

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are getting fish from your lfs make sure you make them feed themin front of you and only bring home the ones that are eating and are stress free

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back