Bare Bottom Fluval Edge 6g

Still following along. Ive been so busy at work... my tank looks like poo haha. Tank looks good, I like the light. I haven't been so lucky with my fish. My skunk clown jumped ship and so did my barnacle. Ironic because I made a lid for it after a few days of them being in there, they hop out after the lid was placed. Doh! I'm thinking yellow watchmen goby next.
 
Still following along. Ive been so busy at work... my tank looks like poo haha. Tank looks good, I like the light. I haven't been so lucky with my fish. My skunk clown jumped ship and so did my barnacle. Ironic because I made a lid for it after a few days of them being in there, they hop out after the lid was placed. Doh! I'm thinking yellow watchmen goby next.

If you have a sandbed get the YWG with a pistol shrimp. So worth it.
 
Still following along. Ive been so busy at work... my tank looks like poo haha. Tank looks good, I like the light. I haven't been so lucky with my fish. My skunk clown jumped ship and so did my barnacle. Ironic because I made a lid for it after a few days of them being in there, they hop out after the lid was placed. Doh! I'm thinking yellow watchmen goby next.
That's sucks. I had a yellow watchmen goby also. You will love that little guy.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new