Barry Neigut?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartinM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
1,129
Location
Japan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Barry Neigut was a big name in Tridacnines, and owned clamsdirect.com, which isn’t online anymore. I saw an obituary which could be his, does anyone know if he passed away?
 
I corresponded with Barry but never meet with him in person. I wonder if another of us old timer passed.
 
I met him one time at a wholesaler in LA, nice guy. Hopefully he’s ok! Speaking of, anyone heard from Bob Fenner lately?
 
Yeah I just found out ☹️ I haven’t seen him in 15 years but such a great guy, with a huge impact on our hobby.
 
Clams direct was awesome. Back in the day he had beautiful maximas, croceas, and gigas clams. He was great to work with. Unfortunately, I heard he died but can't find a link to confirm.
 
Thanks for the info, I saw an obituary that was probably him, which is why I came here to ask. ClamsDirect was awesome. Clams seem to not be that popular anymore compared to 15 years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new