Bashsea Sump Plumbing Reefmat 1200

KENNYSREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
371
Reaction score
155
Location
Mesa, Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've had a Redsea Reeftmat for almost a year now with my Bashsea Smart Series Sump 36".

The drains on the Bashea Sump are 1 1/2" so I've always just shoved the flexible tubing of the reefmat into the drain pipe of the sump and its work fairly well. However, I just want to clean up the plumbing a little bit, so I'm wondering if anyone has hard plumbed the 1 1/2" of the Bashea to the Reefmat with their adapter kit before.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new