Batman Apathy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer battleBoxes! Had a fantastic Saturday morning opening my 2nd one, a goodie box full of candy!

mlqQvDG.jpg
Delicious!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only opened this thread because I thought Batman Apathy was one of your crazy new acro names. :cool:
Adam, you have to name your next spectacular piece "Batman Apathy" I too though it might be a new gem to add to my collection.

A-A-ron11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve shopped in one live sale to date. I had a decent experience and got some good deals on frags. Some I was specifically looking for and other which were more of an impulse buy.
I also bought a battlebox a couple months back and felt I got an even better deal in the end than the livesale. Adam gives enough freebies it makes the cost per frag a bargain for what you get. He was kind enough to throw in a skydopolous frag which retails for $140!!! I unfortunately lost it a week or two later after an alkalinity spike. Live and learn

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a big fan of some of one of the particular Live Sale vendors for a long time. Used to be able to get solid corals at good prices. I dunno if it's the bans or what but right now live sale prices are what the regular prices used to be.

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i much rather just have weekly specials or something, I also think it is a stressor to fight over a frag...i like to look at what i can get then pick it and order, i love a good deal but i dont want to make it stressful

JasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Creating a false sense of urgency with time is a tried and true sales technique. Act fast!!! This is a limited time offer!!!

It is especially advatageous if it is a coral with out a familer name. No time to look it up, just bid based off of what is most assuredly a heavily touched up photo, think Instagram reality type stuff, lol. The price could be high but I don't have time to research as I need to bid now before someone else gets it.

This is an old carny type trick to prey on the impulsively weak and people with deep pockets but no sense.

This couldn't appeal to me less. I have never nor will ever participate in one.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back