Battery backup

Nickb1297

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Harrison
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 110gal. I want to be able to run full tank on battery for 8-12hrs. I have a generator just want extra coverage.
Like a jackery 5000 or eco something to that effect
 
I have a jackery for emergencies myself, am a fan. I also have one of the portable solar panels that connect to it as well for a little extra coverage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new