• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battle Corals customer service......

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is excellent. Ordered three nice frags the other day but unfortunately one of them wasn't ready to be fragged yet. Adam @Battlecorals got back with me immediately and went above and beyond to more than make up for the delay with an even nicer milli frag. I'll try to post some pictures next week when they arrive!

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals today and the box had a big surprise. Adam had sent not one but two freebies! Even more surprising was the size of the frags.....no bugger frags. The Glostick acro had 7 branches.

That’s awesome!

Bet it made your day!

Rich Klein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my 1st Battlebox from Adam. I have never experienced better customer service, and the packaging for shipment was emasculate with each frag protected by a little cup with a hole for the frag plug. Can't wait to see these beauties grow.

joethenathan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a few corals from battlecorals a couple of months ago. Customer service was on point. Extremely responsive to all emails and sent a ton of freebies.

One note is that every frag I purchased had bubble algae show up within a couple of weeks. No other signs of it anywhere else in the tank.

I’d absolutely buy from Adam again. I’ll just keep a close eye on the drag plugs.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back