• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battle Corals Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Themac86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering corals online and Adam of Battlecorals made it a fantastic experience. I really recommend SPS admirers to check out his site. Here is a quick review.

Communication:
Adam was on top of it, he emailed me constantly and followed up with my questions and requests. He even emailed me when everything was shipped and when the package was on its way to the facility.

Customer service:
This guy is all about customer service. I told him my budget and he gave me what he could. I got a nice mili pack and some nice acroporas. He even threw in a Red planet that I have been trying to get my hands on for quite some time. He found the time to take pictures of what I was going to be receiving which was very pleasing.

Packaging:
The corals were packaged very flawlessly. Each coral was placed in its very own water sealed bag and surrounded with foam peanuts in a insulated box. There were cool packs as I mentioned to Adam that Las Vegas temperatures could reach up to 110-108F during the week, therefore, he insisted that I pick up at the facility which made things less of a worry.

Product:
The corals are generously sized. They are not tiny .5 inch chips off the mother colony--they are legitimate 1.5-2" inch frags. I have one frag that is nearly 3-4 inches. The packaging was done so well that the frags had polyp extension once the package was opened. The colors retain their color from the photo and are amazing.

Overall experience and service exceeded my expectations and I will actually place another order with Adam in a week or so. I will also post pictures online shortly of my order because words can only describe so much. I recommend everyone to check out this site and reach out to Adam before you make your purchase so that he can work with you personally.

Thanks again Adam. You made online ordering heck of a experience. I now know where I will be getting the rest of my SPS corals from.

Raymond Mac

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 161 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 128 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 56 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back