Battle Corals

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E1639CA6-4E34-464D-91F0-3EDE5D0213DC.jpeg
C4BE42EE-DA74-4AD9-8976-9A5347664402.jpeg
8CF42FA0-1077-4A37-A072-D09E4F128665.jpeg
E25AB462-AC58-4706-AE48-3242F0CCB166.jpeg
 
Couldn't agree more. How would you feel if you ordered 4 nice SPS frags and they all came larger than advertised and most completely encrusting the plug? How about if you received not just the 4 you ordered but 2 freebies? What if the two freebies were a Pink Tip Paletta and a Jason Fox Flame?!

From start to finish, @Battlecorals has the best customer service I've encountered. Hassle free ordering, personal attention to detail, quick and hassle free shipping, outstanding packaging and healthy, good sized frags.

Thank you Adam!
 
I thoroughly enjoy buying corals from Adam. I’m totally in love both of my freebies one I requested one (of superman) the other was a surprise (bc rainbow loom) which has become my favorite coral in my tank! I love my backdraft table probably one of favorite acro I’ve ever owned!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new