Battlebox or Pick your own?

@Battlecorals

Did anyone ever figure out the recent contest?

Too Much Girl GIF
https://tenor.com/Sjam.gif
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
1000005611.jpg

Pardon the bad pictures but just got these puppies in. I'll try and get some better pictures.

But what can I say? I think Adam officially shortcircuited my brain when I opened this box and peeked and the goodies inside. These are some chunks. I couldn't even fit two on the rack, they were just too large.

But the loot from this box went as follows:

Love Sky
Diablo Berrybow
Vectorman (appropriate as I make research vectors for a living)
TGC Northern Crush
Sun God Prostrata
Awarewolf
Bill Murry (one of the big ones)
Murderbath
Houdini (other big one)


My mind is truly melted after this box and will need to learn how to take pics to do them justice..
 
1000005611.jpg

Pardon the bad pictures but just got these puppies in. I'll try and get some better pictures.

But what can I say? I think Adam officially shortcircuited my brain when I opened this box and peeked and the goodies inside. These are some chunks. I couldn't even fit two on the rack, they were just too large.

But the loot from this box went as follows:

Love Sky
Diablo Berrybow
Vectorman (appropriate as I make research vectors for a living)
TGC Northern Crush
Sun God Prostrata
Awarewolf
Bill Murry (one of the big ones)
Murderbath
Houdini (other big one)


My mind is truly melted after this box and will need to learn how to take pics to do them justice..
So you are a official Battle box junkie now ?
 
I got my battle box today and the corals look awesome. My photos dont do it any justice but these are nice sized chunks.

IMG_1944.jpeg


IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1953.jpeg


From left to right

aquatic man
red devil
lemon peel
bozo
firebrand
last supernova
twilight dragon

These corals would have cost twice as much purchased individually so the battlebox is a great value if you’re willing to trust Adam’s picks. I’m glad I did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new