Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my March entry. Not much happening on the growth front yet. It's just starting to encrust so I'm sure April will show more progress.

IMG_1628.JPG
 
I thought I was going to lose my frag due to dosing fluconazole when I first received the frag. The frag has hung on and recovered nicely and started to grow these past few weeks. I got some catching up to do but I think it will get there if it keeps growing at the pace it is now since recovery.

Bliss contest April entry.jpg

78D88F52-7A7C-4B2C-988B-C46559B62B79.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I almost killed mine as well. It's in my brand new growout system. I let the alkalinity get too high because I'm running a calcium reactor when I probably don't need to be adding hardly anything to the system. The alkalinity got to 11.2 and tips started to fry. Now it's back down to 8.3. Hardly any growth, if any at all, on the frags in this system so far.

Here's April...

20190423_152559-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new