Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my July pic. Forgot to take a topdown and wish I'd taken it earlier in the day. Still encrusting, not much vertical growth yet.

bliss072919.jpg
 
Here is my September post. Not growing very fast but there is some progress. I have a feeling that this one's going to take off at some point in the near future.

IMG_0027[1].JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new