Battlecorals grow out frag poll

Which coral would you like to grow in the contest?

  • Bonfire

  • Foist fire

  • Miss Scarlett

  • North Stars Clathratta

  • ORA Frogskin

  • A fire engine

  • Bleeding tree

  • Battle de Fuego

  • Greg C Acroberry


Results are only viewable after voting.
I went ahead and voted for the Bonfire and the Bleeding Tree Albro. Truthfully, I like the Bleeding Tree Albro because the color variation is AWESOME and its a stag.
Bleeding Tree or any Abro with that coloration is going to be a center/show piece. I feel a lot of new school reefers will sleep on a good staghorn, though.

The rainbow colors of the bonfire are going to beat, even with the common Hyacinthus growth form.
 
Voted. No one wants bleeding tree?
Ihave the miss scarlet and it is a fast growing sps. almost similar to pinky the bear.
voted bleeding tree.
We can do some trading if you want. I have the bleeding tree. I want the miss scarlet, and I have the bleeding tree. I'd have to wait a couple of months though as I just got a frag a few weeks ago.

Edit...: Apparently I have no clue what I've got...I have the fire engine...
 
We can do some trading if you want. I have the bleeding tree. I want the miss scarlet, and I have the bleeding tree. I'd have to wait a couple of months though as I just got a frag a few weeks ago.

Edit...: Apparently I have no clue what I've got...I have the fire engine...
pm me when you're ready. @oregongrownreef
 
Voted. No one wants bleeding tree?
Ihave the miss scarlet and it is a fast growing sps. almost similar to pinky the bear.
voted bleeding tree
I voted bleeding tree, was hoping laser melon, I have a lot on this list but this will be fun to watch
 
pm me when you're ready. @oregongrownreef
Did you read the edit? I apologize. I only have the Fire Engine. Still an awesome piece. Beautiful red polyps with a subtle pinkish/reddish tint to the body. Adam did a pretty good job of taking photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new