Battlecorals Tenuis Showoff

Any updates on how was the tenius pack?
 
Any updates on how was the tenius pack?
I’m receiving it today, but I actually had a better idea:

IMG_1533.png
 
I have had this rainbow from BC for awhile now that came in as a no name. I’ve put this coral through a few crashes, probably 5 different pest, 50 dips, and it only keeps getting better looking.


IMG_8397.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have had this rainbow from BC for awhile now that came in as a no name. I’ve put this coral through a few crashes, probably 5 different pest, 50 dips, and it only keeps getting better looking.


IMG_8397.jpeg
incredible! That’s my kind of acro. Looks super nice.
 
I have had this rainbow from BC for awhile now that came in as a no name. I’ve put this coral through a few crashes, probably 5 different pest, 50 dips, and it only keeps getting better looking.


IMG_8397.jpeg
WOW thats a beauty! and your camera skills are pretty awesome also.
 
while not tenuis, but i guess this thread has moved away from that anyway, i recieved my battle box on Wednessday, so here are some pics. it arrived healthy with nice chunky frags, as per usual thanks Adam!
i took these pics about an hour after i got them in the tank.
mb1.jpg

muderbath
ls.jpg

love sky, very blue, hard to capture with my my lighting being on the blue side, again nicer in person
sp1.jpg

sex pants
ff.jpg

firth fantathy, a little too bright for the camera settings, definately better in person
bf.jpg


bonfire, huge frag and way too bright for the camera settings, but i didn't feel like re taking the pic
AD.jpg

aquadelight
 
I’m likely to add either GO Eden or High Rainbow to my next order. Only one. For those of you with these which do you prefer?!? Thanks
I posted pics of both earlier in the thread, I thought about this yesterday but couldn’t decide which I liked better. Maybe that means there isn’t a bad choice. Good luck
 
Here are the acros Adam sent me last week as an award for winning the last grow out competition:

IMG_1646.jpeg



It’s the same pieces I shared earlier, but I think this photo is better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new