Battlecorals Vivid's Rainbow Acropora - Contest Discussion Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the thread where everyone is welcome to discuss contest progress, share tank parameters, coral placement, and tips and tricks relevant to the Vivid's Rainbow Acropora Grow Out Contest.

The official entry thread is here:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b...w-out-contest-official-entries-thread.348106/

You must post entries in that thread for them to count! But you can also share them here and discuss. :)

Of course, nobody has to share any secrets if they don't want to. But the other thread was already pretty long so I figured it would be good to start another without all of the contest organization chat to wade through.

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked one up yesterday from a local so it will interesting to see how it does compared to those in this thread.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad, I was suppose to receive my frag this morning but some how it got held up Tennessee. FedEx now says I will receive the frag tomorrow. I hope it's still alive after being in transit for two days. ;Nailbiting

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad, I was suppose to receive my frag this morning but some how it got held up Tennessee. FedEx now says I will receive the frag tomorrow. I hope it's still alive after being in transit for two days. ;Nailbiting
Oh man, not a good start. :(

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the frag does not make it for you, be sure to post up a clear picture so adam can verify that its the contest frag that died

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the frag does not make it for you, be sure to post up a clear picture so adam can verify that its the contest frag that died
I sent the pic to Adam but will post here just for clarity. The frag didn’t make it.

075E7463-1A79-4980-A28F-E6E1B7EB72FC.jpeg

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bummer it didnt make it, glad you can get another one!

Rufus’ goofs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be getting mine shortly.

It was actually supposed to be here by 9:00 am, but the shipment center doesn’t have it yet, and all fedex has told me is it will be here by 4:30 pm. ;Bored

Hoping it shows up soon!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back