Bayer Writeup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mic209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could of sworn you guys use to have an excellent write up on using bayer on your website. Is that still available?

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also looked because I've read it on the cherry site before. But with new site it's not showing up. Pm Todd or Bret if you need information not in above link.

OP
OP
M

mic209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also looked because I've read it on the cherry site before. But with new site it's not showing up. Pm Todd or Bret if you need information not in above link.

Okay so I wasn't going crazy, lol. I'm actually a veteran bayer user, been using it for the past 3-4 years, I don't even measure it anymore. I liked the cherry corals writeup for sharing with hobbyist who haven't tried bayer yet.

Kungpaoshizi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to someone who contacted me since it's not using it according to the label, it goes against some federal law and the uses of insecticides. (violating federal law)
On a personal note, it's inviting insecticide-resistant strains of arthropods. (red bugs)
Of course that's all aside from the probable harm it's doing to corals.

OP
OP
M

mic209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all your help guys! I really like the cherry corals write up as it said they didn't measure the bayer, which is the way I do it and I shared the link a lot. Hopefully cherry corals will chime in and give me some closure, lol

OP
OP
M

mic209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to someone who contacted me since it's not using it according to the label, it goes against some federal law and the uses of insecticides. (violating federal law)
On a personal note, it's inviting insecticide-resistant strains of arthropods. (red bugs)

Does that person want to know what I did with the label on my matress? Lol. I actually pour mine around the yard after I'm done to kill any bugs around the house.

zoasaholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all your help guys! I really like the cherry corals write up as it said they didn't measure the bayer, which is the way I do it and I shared the link a lot. Hopefully cherry corals will chime in and give me some closure, lol
I personally saw the owner of LFS here in the bay area used bayer.He doesn't used measuring cup.
I don't measure either

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please stay on topic, they OP was looking for a link to a write up by CC.

Kungpaoshizi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please stay on topic, they OP was looking for a link to a write up by CC.

Apologies, I just dislike it that people are talking about it yet leave out all of the unknowns and known negatives, especially when they're fairly hefty.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolleyes:

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could of sworn you guys use to have an excellent write up on using bayer on your website. Is that still available?

That was on our old site. Our developer is still working on getting us access to the old site, as it was turned off to launch our new site.

I'll see if I can dig it up myself.

Thanks!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back