BBQing Reefers - What's on your grill/smoker?

Irishmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m telling you now it’s a scam they will tell you it’s in Logistics Be patient. Yet no grill

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m telling you now it’s a scam they will tell you it’s in Logistics Be patient. Yet no grill
I don't think anyone expects to actually get a grill at that price. Not much risk unless you wait until close to the Paypal cutoff period to file a dispute. I did see they cut the price in half again. Now you can get one for under $50. ;Yuck

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What are you talking about?

He’s referring to Siggy’s post #540 on page 27 of this thread... for a $100 34” Traeger pellet grill/smoker delivered to your door... Waaay too good to be true, but we’ll see! :D

@Irishmk you nailed it! after ten days I filed a claim and they emailed me blaming Logistics and I went back to the website and seen all the grills slashed to next to nothing. The gig is up and paypal is taking a hit on this one.
I never really expected to see this thing, but you dont know till you try.

Brian.needs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine on sept 26 and still waiting on a tracking number. The prices have dropped about 30 bucks since my purchase. Did any one else receive theirs from Benxir?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine on sept 26 and still waiting on a tracking number. The prices have dropped about 30 bucks since my purchase. Did any one else receive theirs from Benxir?
Get with you CC or paypal and file a claim!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it isn’t a scam but it is for dinner!
cf49652431e607bbd160df759fc50541.jpg

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump

my smokers are gathering dust :-(

anyone smoking still? T-day plans? I'm jonesing here, post pics

Wednesday my Fast Eddy will get rolled out with the BBQ Brethren as we coordinate with a number of Breast Cancer Coalitions around here (long Island) and make dinner for a slew of families affected as well as for homeless vest. Inspiring scene, a church lends us their facilities, commercial kitchen, huge room to set up the packing tables and the parking lot for all the rigs. It's a small army of volunteers and the logistics is mind boggling, but they get the job done swimmingly every year.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump

my smokers are gathering dust :-(

anyone smoking still? T-day plans? I'm jonesing here, post pics

Wednesday my Fast Eddy will get rolled out with the BBQ Brethren as we coordinate with a number of Breast Cancer Coalitions around here (long Island) and make dinner for a slew of families affected as well as for homeless vest. Inspiring scene, a church lends us their facilities, commercial kitchen, huge room to set up the packing tables and the parking lot for all the rigs. It's a small army of volunteers and the logistics is mind boggling, but they get the job done swimmingly every year.
I've been too busy but my smoker will be fired up next weekend even if it is just wings.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a guy local here in SoCal giving away one for freezies...

Not as cool as mine and Greg's, but for a lot less $$$

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back