BC Bonfire Grow Out Thread

Will be interesting to poll what lighting everyone is using:)
I just hung these a couple weeks ago. Right now set to same PAR as my 8X80 watt Sunpower, but plenty of juice left in these Stratons.

51580.jpg
 
I’m in!
 
Official entrants:

1. Branching Hammer
2. @ImaFlippinDolphin
3. @AngryOwl
4. @Peanut
5. @Kattkrazie
6. @oregongrownreef
7. @Mallard
8. @reefrun
9. @SamMule
10. @cperry7467
11. @Goneaway562
12. @stephj03
13. @Trey
14. @Kayvon
15. @LDog74
16. @The Camaro Show
17. @Deephouse_jedi
18. @Mike1970
19. @GaultBrew
20. @chopper320
21. @IslandLifeReef
22. @Blitzie
23. @Scdell
24. @tuba_mike
25. @Perry
26. @Gts
27. @Boxofpurplerocks
28. @tbaity1401
29. @615Bororeefer
30. @ScottB
31. @lemonade
32. @Mav88
33. @ajjw0828
34. @marco fish
35. @Gernader
36. @90's reefer
37. @Jason Hieger
38. @swebb
39. @AngryOwl
40. @Viva'sReef

Waiting list:
@jschultzbass
@jgg1133

I will talk to Adam to see if we can add more participants so stay tuned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new