BC Bonfire, Show me yours

This is mine under Radions Gen 4pro.

AD20516D-685C-46FF-AF37-89AE6A8E8057.jpeg


DEED4428-9C0F-48B8-B0CC-2E55C4A6C805.jpeg

Mother of god. Beautiful, great work.
 
Last edited:
I have had a bogger of a frag for close to two years. Can't wait for it to take off and look like yours!
 
My Bonfire frag with a month worth of growth in my tank. Seems to be getting chunkier.

F585007C-CF5C-4697-B104-C47AEFDC8994.jpeg
BEF65359-B3C0-444E-95F5-6274D36B2089.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new