BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my battle list:

BC Candy Colored Clown
DSC02769.jpg


BC Blue Ghost
DSC02773.jpg


RR Blue Flame Spath
DSC02763.jpg


BC Super Rainbow Tenius
DSC02761.jpg
 
Yeah there is allot going on in there :)
That is the thing with BattleCorals. Lots of companies out there are selling Generic Rainbow Whatever with an inflated price tag. But Adam is a true collector. Such interesting stuff you just don’t see anywhere else. He and @Battlecorals and @therman are the only 2 I am aware of that go for more than just whatever the latest fad is. They both also post eye candy pictures.
 
That blue spath is awesome. I’ll be checking back at those pics every few hours lol. I don’t even see blue millis anymore. I remember when they were a dime a dozen. What the heck?


Below is the spook city tenuis.

IMG_6593.jpeg
That spook city is a cool piece , deffinetliy needs a better website pic,. Yeah crazy thing to me about that blue spath is that he doesn't even have that on his site it was a freebie toss in on a battle box and turned into being one of my favorite pieces.
 
That spook city is a cool piece , deffinetliy needs a better website pic,. Yeah crazy thing to me about that blue spath is that he doesn't even have that on his site it was a freebie toss in on a battle box and turned into being one of my favorite pieces.
Adam gave me some bluish spath as an add in on my last order hmm.. I think it’s the teal variety though unless it didn’t color up yet. I’ll give it a better spot.
 
That is the thing with BattleCorals. Lots of companies out there are selling Generic Rainbow Whatever with an inflated price tag. But Adam is a true collector. Such interesting stuff you just don’t see anywhere else. He and @Battlecorals and @therman are the only 2 I am aware of that go for more than just whatever the latest fad is. They both also post eye candy pictures.
Thank you! really appreciate that. It
extremely nice of you to say,

I’ve said before. I’m just a diehard, ultra nerdy collector at heart still. :)
 
BC Rainbows Army
BC Acroberry

IMG_6552.png
I was just looking over this picture of these 2 fantastic looking acros, and then i realized, you have an anemone relaxing right underneath them??? Is that the normal spot for your RBTA? Don't you worry about it moving? =)
 
I was just looking over this picture of these 2 fantastic looking acros, and then i realized, you have an anemone relaxing right underneath them??? Is that the normal spot for your RBTA? Don't you worry about it moving? =)
She was on the move. All clear!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new