BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nothing special but keeping w the theme, BC Stag and Houdini…
IMG_5053.jpeg
Your houdini looks pink, is it the photo or is it pink ?
 
It has to color up but I think this is the same one from Adam. I see some of the blue on the base growth. I had it sitting in my qt tank for a couple of months. Just moved into my main display.
IMG_6811.jpeg
I think that is it! I have one coming in a month or so I cannot wait
 
Got a few snapshots from my 90mm macro lens, so sorry they're way too zoomed in.

BC Bill Murray is on a growth spurt. I have another BC mini colony of this that's a much different color.
DSC09340.jpg


My ultimate table is ridiculous. two tiers that are easily 14" across. It's less than 2 years old.

DSC09329.jpg


DSC09291.jpg


Battle De Fuego paused for 8 months then started growing:
DSC09376.jpg


Willy Wonkra ?

DSC09378.jpg


My Poleti Yellow tip grow out frag is gaining some Girth:

DSC09314.jpg



Altered States is gonna be cool:

DSC09368.jpg



I'm really excited about this one. Roadrunner. Super cool grafted coloring that doesn't photograph well:
DSC09295-Enhanced-NR.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new