BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Rainbow bright faded a little being in a bucket 16 hours but she's got her polyps out and looks ready to settle into a new home.
PXL_20250408_183008093.jpg
 
Not doctored... it really is that bright. Kryptinite candycane in the corner for reference. This is BC Bloodbank.
1000005824.jpg
I am handi-capible... that is diabloberrybow, not bloodbank. Sorry for the miss-id
 
The Flamethrower is nice in blue and daylight

Blue
Blue Flamethrower.jpg

White
Daylight Flamethrower Table.jpg
Those blue tips are fantastic, beautiful colony!
I was torn between that one and nero table, and went with nero table. I need a bigger tank. too many tablers already in my poor little 75. still... maybe room for one more?
 
Those blue tips are fantastic, beautiful colony!
I was torn between that one and nero table, and went with nero table. I need a bigger tank. too many tablers already in my poor little 75. still... maybe room for one more?
It gets blue tips on the outer growth edge and orange coralite tips on the inner branches
 
I was going to ask if checked under the led but I see it doesn't even have that option on that one. Im adding it to my ever growing list :)
Ya that is nice. I wanted it for my $400 april fools mystery box but it showed out of stock when I made my wishlist. I get that box tomorrow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new